It is often said, by many search engine optimization experts, that Money Robot Submitter is great in 2017. Others proclaim that Link Building Tools are king. The simple fact is, if you are to be successful using Advanced Seo Software, all aspects of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are essential to the mix.
SEO Tactics For Better Ranking
You have a website and /or a blog and you need traffic,because without traffic,you have no leads and without leads you have no prospects and "No traffic=No sales", right? This has got to be the #1 reason most Internet Marketers go broke and quit -no traffic! How can you generate traffic to your website? (note: I am referring to a domain name and a well designed website, not an affiliate link, but I will deal with that later.)
1) Search Engines: SEO is an art in itself,but it must be learned, or pay someone who knows how to do it for you, but if you were searching for information on a "Home Business" you would use Google, MSN, Yahoo, or some other Search Engine, right? There you have it, so realize that the majority of your "leads" are going to come from the Search Engines. In fact, I talked about that once to a BIG Gun whose list building course I took and he told me that he mostly relied on the Search Engines and "word of mouth" and Advertising. That should be a hint to all who are wasting money on certain common Internet advertising methods that if they work at all, work very poorly at the best of times. It is said that 80% of your traffic is going to come from the search engines, so your website needs to be optimized and it needs to get "found", preferably on the first two pages, or you can forget it. Another thing is, go with the wrong hosting company and your website will not get listed -at all. Not being an SEO expert, I cannot tell you why that is, but that's what I've read and heard from those who know and in fact I did experience that once myself, so I know that's true.. Do your research!
2) Advertising: Advertising is done many different ways. Here are a few:
- Seo Companies - outsourcing the article writing, press releases, Search Engine, Directory, Ezine sites, Social Network Sites submissions.The whole 9 yards.
- Solo Ads
- Text Ad Exchanges
- Reciprocal Linking
- Search Engine Submissions
- FFA Sites note: there's a right and wrong way to do it.
- List Builder Emails
- Emails to your lists and downlines.
- Banner Ads
- Email - Personal contacts.not spamming.
- Article Writing and Marketing
These are just a few ways to generate traffic to your website. You want to brand you,not your business,so even if you are using an affiliate link,it is best to:
1) Have your own domain name and website,then represent those affiliate programs on it -and build your own list by the way,with an autoresponder, webform, Squeeze Page,etc. * Why?SEO -remember what I said above about where it is said 80% of your traffic will come from?
2) At the very least,have a domain name and forward it to your affiliate link. A lot of the big guns do that.
3) Free Webpage -if you're hard up, you could buy a cheap dotinfo domain, forward to a free webpage which would be set up with information about your opportunity, even linking to a free autoresponder! Yes, there are a few, but remember: "You get what you pay for!" btw: There are ways in articles to hide the link. Think of how the big guns do it: They advertise, their website is found. Some free ebook, report, or low cost item, or in short supply item is offered...1) To make a sale, to make money 2) To get that traffic on their list. I know one big gun, who said she never advertises her businesses directly. She advertises to get traffic, build her list, then promotes those businesses to her list(s). I'm talking about a list of 30,000 or more! How did she do it? Marketing: Advertising, Traffic, Leads, Prospects, Sales. That should be enough to get you started. Use the social networking websites to "tell what you are doing (Tell,not sell" unless you want to get banned!)" Make 5 or more videos and put them on YouTube and the various other video sites. Forums - join, make a signature, then participate, help out, sound like an expert and before you know it, you'll see results. Use the other methods as soon as you can manage them.ie: Don't do too much at once, especially if you're new,or an intermediate marketer. Never say die! Happy Marketing and I wish you many Traffic Jams!
2017 Link Building Tips
One high PR backlink can be worth hundreds of links from low PR sites. So let's take a look at 3 proven ways on how to get high pr backlinks to your website.
I'm not one to waste time, so let's get started with the first method.
Method #1 - Ask For It
Have you ever heard the saying, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."? It means that if you don't speak up and ask for something, you'll never get it from someone. As adults it's often easy to forget this! After years of getting things for yourself, it's easy to forget how powerful simply asking for something really is.
To go about asking for links from other websites, you'll need to search out sites related to yours and send the owner of the site an email. Often times you will be able to find a contact form on the website or an email address for your to write to.
For the most success with this method, you'll want to be able to offer something in return. Do you have another website you could link back to them with, creating a three way link structure? Could you help them by providing some free content, or using a piece of backlink software to help their search engine optimization efforts? Maybe you could exchange graphic services? I mean graphics like banners! Not... oh nevermind.
Method #2 - Guest Blogging
This method is a lot like the first, except instead of getting a link on the sidebar or footer of a page, you'll be able to create some content for the blog owner and get a few contextual links from the blog. Contextual links are the most powerful, and keep in mind that putting your link at the top of the article will be more powerful than the link at the bottom of the article.
You'll be able to include a few backlinks with most guest posts that you do. Two links is the norm, three are acceptable, and anything else might get your article rejected.
Focus on providing good quality content for the blog.
Method #3 - Blog Networks
The really great thing about using a quality blog network is that you'll be able to get your links on high page rank blogs really easily. All you'll need to do is submit a post with your link to the network and it will be submitted to the blogs.
You have to watch out and make sure you get onto the right kind of blog network though. A lot of newer networks are full of low page rank blogs, and the results won't be as good.
Just like anything you do online, focus on quality.
Have every article you write oozing with quality. Help people to solve an issue and they'll want to know more about how you can help them and they will be more likely to click on your links.
Tips on SEO Tracking Software
The various search engine have different algorithms in order to establish which website appear higher in the SERPS (search engine ranking pages). Search engines such as Yahoo and Bing still rely predominantly on on-page factors such as correct html, meta data and copywriting, however, Google (the undoubted heavyweight of search engines) holds an increased importance on backlinks (links from external websites pointing to yours).
Google uses Page Rank which is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page (co-founder of Google). Page Rank is Google measure of 'importance' of the webpage and has a numerical value assigned between 0-10 with 10 being the greatest possible page rank and 0 being the lowest. For example the New York Times currently has a Page Rank of 7 whereas a new website will usually have 0.
In order to increase the Page Rank of your website a backlink strategy must be undertaken. This article will highlight some of the different methods used to obtain backlinks and will discuss their basic merits and downfalls.
Link Exchange - Link exchanges have now been around for many years, with numerous programs designed to spurt out emails to all and sundry asking for link exchanges. A link exchange is basically when a webmaster requests a backlink from your website in return for a backlink from their website. A few years ago this method of creating backlins was effective, today links of this nature hold little weight, therefore your time is better spent looking at other methods of link building.
Article Marketing - Article websites such as EzineArticles will publish unique articles that you have written, in turn you may have two self serving links in the Authors resource box. This is a great way of building links as it can also be viral. If your article is compelling enough people will blog and use the article elsewhere, thereby virally increasing the number of links obtained from the article. Remember, the article must be original and informative otherwise it may not get published, and even if it does it could have a detrimental effect on your business if the content is no good.
Directory Submissions - Submitting your website to directories is a must, however there is a plethora of directories (both free and paid), therefore choosing the correct directories is crucial. You should always start with the three largest free directories, DMOZ, this is a large directory that is utilised by many other websites and managed by volunteer editors (it may take some time for your website to appear here). Google directory is also a must and again there is no charge to be added, Google will find your site anyway at some point but it is always best to go to Google.com/submiturl.html and do it manually. Yahoo will let non commercial sites list for free, however commercial sites must pay $299.
There are thousands of fee based directories, my pick of the bunch are Gimpsy ($30 one off fee), GoGuides ($39.99) and JoeAnt ($39.99). There are many others that can be found easily through a Google search but are too numerous to list here.
Blogging - We all know what blogs are and how effective they can be. The idea here is to start your own blog (Blogger or WordPress are the two main blog sites), make sure you update it regularly and create interesting and compelling content. A blog can then get a life of its own, earning Page Rank and ultimately allowing you to create backlinks to your website.
Social Bookmarks - Social bookmarking websites like Del.icio.us, reddit, Digg, Furl and StumbleUpon (there are lots of others) basically allow users to bookmark pages on the Internet that they are interested in. Social bookmarks are however public, therefore the more people that bookmark your website the more popular it will become and therefore the rank will increase.
Press Releases - The final method of link building considered here is via online press releases. This is an excellent way of building backlinks providing you have something newsworthy to write about. There are various websites such as PRWeb, PRZoom and Free-Press-Release that will allow you to submit press releases with links in them.
Remember, the best method of getting natural links is to make link worthy content on your website. Maybe put up a free game of e-book. This will naturally make people want to link to you - the best links are those that happen naturally anyway.