It is often said, by many search engine optimization experts, that Money Robot Submitter is great in 2017. Others proclaim that Link Building Tools are king. The simple fact is, if you are to be successful using Advanced Seo Software, all aspects of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are essential to the mix.
Website Directories - Vital For Success
Being an internet marketing professional myself, I am always interested in the SEO software that is available on the market.
Web CEO is well known to one of the most comprehensive SEO tools on the market today for online marketers looking for an all in one tool, that can manage SEO for multiple personal or client websites.
When Web CEO was released for the first time, which was several years ago now, it was obviously not very well known. Despite this, it quickly became a highly sought after SEO suite with a solid reputation.
There are several different versions of the WebCEO software, with varying price ranges. There is the SmallBiz Edition, and the Professional Edition. The Professional Edition, not being cheap, at around four hundred US dollars. But there is also a free version, which of course is a little limited compared to the full operation paid versions.
So what exactly does WebCEO allow you to do anyway?
There are three main categories of operations for the software, and they are as follows:
Building Highly Targeted Pages for High volume Keywords
- Discovering high traffic keywords for optimization
- Optimizing your web pages
- search engine submission
- backlink analysis
- PPC management
Web visitor/Traffic Tracking
- tracking keyword positions in search engines
- traffic analysis, over 100 different reporting tool
- website error discovery and repair
- Website editing via Web CEO dashboard
- FTP uploading from within dashboard
- Website status monitoring (allowing to constantly and automatically monitor your server status)
As you can see, the idea behind the Web CEO software, is to be a total all in 1 package for website owners and SEO professionals.
2017 Link Building Tips
It is important to get as many links to your websites as possible to rank high in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Therefore link management is an important component of your quest for success in internet marketing.
Many methods have been advocated for creating links, but the most successful methods are that which provide consistent results, is easily done and does not invite spam complaints. In this article I will detail Blog Commenting as a link management tool.
Amongst the easiest of the ways to get free one way links to your website, blog commenting ranks pretty high. By simply leaving a comment on a blog, you are getting a link back to your website. And there are over 12 million blogs and still counting. Therefore blog commenting is an extremely useful link building strategy. However link building through blog commenting can be quite tedious because it takes a lot of time to search the right blogs to comment.
What Bog Commenting Software Does?
One of the solutions to the problem of finding blogs to comment on, is the use of Blog Comment Software. Blog Comment Software are automated tools that crawl the Google listings for a specific keyword and present these blogs as a list. Considering the fact that there are more than 11 blogging platforms, it provides a variety of blogs to comment on.
This list undergoes further processing where there type of the blog (No follow or dofollow), the Page Rank, the number of comments, last updated status and last comment date are detected. By judiciously sorting blogs based on the above criteria, it is possible to get a wide selection of blogs to comment on.
By consistently commenting on blogs, one can earn rich dividends in the form of faster indexing, improved search engine rankings and greater visitors to your web site.
What to look for in a good Blog Comment Software?
Good software must have the following attributes:-
· It must be easy to use with good interface
· The vendor must provide training either as videos or as a written manual. Video tutorials are a good way to learn and check if the vendor provides it. It is also worthwhile to check the internet for any such tutorials.
· The customer service must be good. People should return your messages promptly. Also it would be advisable to check out the support console of the vendor before buying the software, just to have a feel of the problems and trouble shooting.
· It must differentiate between nofollow and dofollow blogs accurately. This is the most important of the tests.
Affordable SEO - Faster Results With Less Competitive Words
Most people are puzzled about how to combine their Twitter Marketing Strategy with their Twitter for SEO efforts. In fact, most naysayers say that Twitter (and social media) in general are useless for search engine marketing.
I say they are plain wrong!
Granted, Twitter does not have link juice. But because of their insanely high pagerank, your tweets and even your Twitter profile page can get on the first page of Google just with the simple backlink strategy that I'm about to reveal in this 7 step Twitter SEO blueprint below:
1) Use a keyword research tool to find a keyword phrase you want to rank for.
2) Write the Tweet with the keyword phrase in it. Ideally, it should link to a blog post or article of a similar topic for additional traffic.
3) Write a simple 250 word article on EzineArtlcles and use the keyword phrase as an anchor text to your "money" tweet.
4) Write another simple 250 word article on HubPages or Squidoo with an anchor text backlink to your Tweet.
5) Digg both your EzineArticles articles and Hubpages/Squidoo post
6) Use a social bookmarking software like OnlyWire to bookmark the Diggs.
7) Ping everything, including the RSS feeds.
Now, just wait a few days for your Tweet to rank for your keyword phrase on Google. If you're fortunate, the properties that you use as incoming backlinks to your Twitter feed can get ranked on the front page of SERPS as well.
This is one of the best ways to use Twitter for SEO tricks as a profitable compliment to your Twitter Marketing Strategy. Try the 7 step plan and let me know.