It is often said, by many search engine optimization experts, that Money Robot Submitter is great in 2018. Others proclaim that Link Building Tools are king. The simple fact is, if you are to be successful using Advanced Seo Software, all aspects of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are essential to the mix.
Automated Blog SEO
I have been asked many times by students "What does it take for me to get my product listed on the first page of the search engines?" This is a typical question most people that already have a product (or service) ask. The answer to this question is twofold; SEO and Social Bookmarking. This article will address the SEO portion and I will write another article that will address the Social Bookmarking aspect.
Let's take a look at SEO or Search Engine Optimization. How does Google, for example, decide how to rank sites that are very similar and sometimes even offering the same thing? The key is to create demand for your site and make it an authority site so others will want to be a part of it.
There are basically two SEO areas we need to define; Off-page and On-page.
Off-page SEO is defined as those things that are not actually a part of the website but are more a part of and/or result of activities outside of the actual website.
Here are the top six off-page criteria used by Google.
- Domain age - The older the domain the more emphasis it is given by Google. They assume that if it's been around awhile it must be more relevant.
- Page rank - A page ranking of 5 or above creates the appearance of authority in Google's estimation and could be difficult to out rank.
- Page back links - Links from other sites to a specific page on your site are considered to be very important because if others feel your site is worth linking to then it must be an authority site. The actual page rank of the back linked pages does have some impact on the effectiveness of the back link.
- Domain back links - Although many older sites may have a large number of back links, this may be the only reason it is ranked high. Page back links are much more important.
- Page.edu and.gov back links - Having back links from.edu (Education) and.gov (Government) sites tells Google that your site is important enough that educational and government sites point to it.
- DMOZ Directory - Having your site listed in the DMOZ Open Directory Project adds off page credibility to your site. The Open Directory Project is the largest, most comprehensive human-edited directory of the Web. It is constructed and maintained by a vast global community of volunteer editors.
- Yahoo Directory - The Yahoo Directory is the first large scale directory of the internet and lists sites categorized by topic and location. Google feels that if you are willing to pay the $300 annual fee to get listed here then you are most likely putting in the effort to make your site relevant.
So the off-page SEO factors are things that can happen independent of your website, such as page ranking, back linking and whether the site is listed in certain directories.
On-page SEO is defined as those things that are indeed a part of the website and whether they are favorable to search engine algorithms.
Here are the top five on-page criteria used by Google.
- Keyword in title - Is your keyword or phrase actually in the title of your website?
- Keyword in URL - Is your keyword or phrase actually in the website URL?
- Keyword in Description - Is your keyword or phrase actually in the web page description?
- Keyword in Header Tag - Is your keyword or phrase actually in the website header tag?
- Google cache age - This is the last date that Google visited the web page and entered it into their database.
As you can see, you are in complete control of four out of five on-page SEO criteria. I would strongly advise you to review these items on your site and optimize them as needed.
If you develop a website with content focused on your specific keywords and it has some off-page authority (via back links) you will improve your search engine ranking.
2018 Link Building Tips
Your AdSense earning depends on your webpage impressions. If you get more impressions, you will earn more AdSense money. Your webpage impressions depend on your backlinks on net and your traffic.
Here are some common tips on improving webpage impressions:
- The most common impression getting tactic is to create more and more WebPages. If you have more quality WebPages, you will get more impressions. Plenty of webmasters do not understand this. So, you should create more relative and focused contents. If you are a blogger, you should post more articles on your blog. And make your blog content rich.
- Spread more backlinks to your site on whole net. If you do this, it will worth your time. More backlinks mean you will get more traffic. Also it will help you for your SEO campaign. Your backlinks create better Search engine optimization. And better Search engine optimization will give you more targeted visitors and more impressions. And more impressions mean more AdSense money.
- Use directories and submit your website or blog under relevant categories. Submit your website or blog as many directories as you know and as you can.
- Exchange links with other relevant sites or blogs. If you are a blogger, follow other high trafficked blogs. Join twitter and follow other members. Link your website or blog on your social networking profile page.
- Write relevant and quality articles with a link to your site at bio box, and submit them on high trafficked article directories. Use article submitter software to submit articles on a lot of article directories.
- You can use Yahoo Answer to get more impressions. Millions of the people use Yahoo Answer daily. You just need to create a Yahoo mail id and sign up for My Yahoo account. After that you can give relevant answers to other with a backlink of your site. You can also put up your backlink on your profile page.
- Use Facebook for link building. Research say that more than 50% American boys use Facebook daily. It is the most popular social networking site. Create a profile on Facebook and make as many as friends as you can. Join relevant communities on Facebook. It is a good platform for you to tell other about your website. You can also use other social networking sites like Myspace and Orkut.
Directory Submitter Software
Everyone in internet marketing knows all too well that backlinks are the cornerstone of off page SEO, or search engine optimization. Yes, there are different situations, each with its own set of special qualities and requirements in order to rank well. But the smartest thing you can do if you want backlinks is to get the best and highest quality possible. Quantity vs. Quality is a constant battle among internet marketers, some believe quantity is the way to go whereas most realize that quality is more important than quantity. Here we will be discussing a few ways that you can gain high PR backlinks for your sites.
One method of gaining high quality backlinks is with blog commenting on dofollow blogs. Find them yourself or buy them from someone who's selling them. Now that you have a source you can either get them yourself or outsource it to someone else.
It will however take time. If you don't have the money to outsource you have no choice but to do it yourself until you are finally making enough to outsource. Also, be sure to leave intelligent comments because that will "help" ensure your comments are not deleted. There's a popular method you can use to get high PR backlinks, but you should do it the right way. The method of which we're speaking is creating profiles on forums and social sites, and many marketers now use automated software to accomplish this. If you are considerate on these sites by not overdoing your linking and creating thoughtful profiles, and even participating in the community, you can gain more than by doing this in a spammy way. If you do this enough times, of course you can backlink to your money site using excellent anchor text. The anchor text will enable you to improve your ranking for your keywords, and these links from high PR sites will help you do it quickly. This tactic works best when you get links from sites with niches the same or close to your own.
Press releases are an effective way to get both traffic and links from high PR sites. This is unusual in that you're able to do well in both of these departments. Getting any significant amount of traffic from high PR backlink tactics is like a bonus. There is a little more involved with writing good press releases that are properly optimized for search engines. But that is not difficult. There are many templates and free sites that show you how. There are lots of distribution services you can send your press releases to so it gets exposure. You'll get the best results, though, from sites whose page rank is at least 3. Many of these distribution services are free, but if you choose some of the higher quality ones that charge a reasonable fee, you'll gain even more leverage from your press releases in terms of traffic and backlinks.
High PR backlinks are not difficult to find if you know where to look and what to do. The best situation is to have the funds to outsource your backlinking. There are two main reasons for outsourcing. First, backlinking is dreadfully boring and tedious work. Secondly, it is time-consuming, so if you can outsource then that will free-up a lot of time so you can concentrate on traffic generation.