It is often said, by many search engine optimization experts, that Money Robot Submitter is great in 2019. Others proclaim that Link Building Tools are king. The simple fact is, if you are to be successful using Advanced Seo Software, all aspects of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are essential to the mix.
Comparing Website Building Software
In part, your ideas about SEO and SEM may come from what we are first told by others when we are new to search marketing and SEO. Then some of our opinions will be formed by our experiences as we first start applying different techniques and focus on building our content. By reason of practice we can test and see for ourselves whether or not something is beneficial and contributes to our visibility or not. Bit by bit, we each form our opinions and our "understanding" of SEO as both a science but also as an art.
Regardless of whatever your current belief or personal philosophy about SEO is, we each have the power to "choose" what we will believe. We will choose what we wish to try or test.
By reason of experience, we have our ability exercised to grow and profit from our experiences. Of course most prefer to not make any mistakes or errors in the learning process. Some never really get started because of the fear of making a mistake. The philosophy of "I insist I must know absolutely everything and once I do, then I'll get started," is a philosophy linked back to fear of making a mistake. Unfortunately for some, this philosophy keeps them from ever getting started.
Making mistakes is part of the learning process and it is fine, so long as you learn from your mistakes and don't just keep repeating them in a cycle. I one time heard somebody give that concept as the definition of "insanity." To do the same things over and over but to expect different results.
Okay, so let's give you a thought about search marketing and your business that you can benefit from.
With all of your "information gathering" and getting of:
* old tools
* new tools
There is one thing here that will make greater impact than all the others.
Getting advice - is great but only if it comes from a trusted resource
Old and new tools - are the same - they are only as good as whoever is keeping them up to date
Newsletters - Can be helpful - but so many of them are just selling you products
E-books - There are some excellent e-books out there - but some that are worthless and/or out of date
Training - There are companies that say they offer training - but are often just trying to sell services or tools
Counsel - Lot's of free advice floating around - but in most cases you get what you pay for like anything else.
The one single most important thing to "get" is to "get a solid understanding." What I mean by this is that it really comes back to the original element of building our understanding and being up-to-date. The one way to minimize the time in your "learning curve" is to get genuine skills training.
Don't get me wrong, there are some very good professional tools to know about.
But your training needs to be more than just how to use a tool.
There are some good e-books, newsletters, free tips and advice which are all good. But if you focus on building your search engine marketing skills, it leads to "understanding" quicker than everything else. Personalized instruction plus ongoing mentoring maximizes the impact of your learning and produces results quick and drastically reduces the time element for you possessing that understanding of what you are doing.
Hands-on SEO training is not the "only" way to learn, but it is the fastest way to learn.
Having a true understanding tones your personal philosophy.
And why is that so important?
-Our own personal philosophy about SEO, produces the attitude we have about our methods.
-The attitude you have leads to which type of actions you take part in.
-Those actions or methods you employ lead to the final results you will achieve as well as the impact of those results.
-The results we achieve are what really contribute to produce the current lifestyle in which we live.
The results you achieve are also what expedite the growth of your reputation which snowballs into more success in only minimal time. Are you happy with the results you are achieving? Are you content with the current lifestyle you are living?
If you are happy and satisfied with your results then keep doing what you are doing. If you want help, that is where we are standing by to help you minimize the time it takes you to take your Web site to whole new level.
2019 Link Building Tips
Google now tells you how to rank? Unreal... Search Engine Optimization simply put is a changing of certain parameters on your site, and on other sites that direct traffic to your site. These strategies have been widely disputed, tested and developed by many internet marketers the world over. Google, being the 800 pound gorilla that it is, has basically dictated what the optimal site structure should be and how other sites should display your sites content. Most all other search engines have mimicked their overall philosophy. Up until now Google has been secretive about the specifications it uses to determine a sites validity. Below is information received from Google on how to properly "SEO" your site.
1. Create unique and accurate title pages. Put your targeted keywords in the title early and often i.e. target keyword: cell phones should be: "Cell Phones From Top Manufacturers" ALWAYS keep you title less than 64 characters to avoid the ellipses* after your title. This looks unprofessional and will decrease CTR**. Always always capitalize the first letter of each word... IT WORKS!
2. Accurate descriptive description. Ask a question, put a phone number, use the ® or ©. These things can be used in your title tag to to make your site stand out. What ever you do not overly stuff with keywords i.e. "We sell cell phone cases, cases, phones, charges etc. Make it a sentence. Because remember it does not mater how good you ranking is, if the content displayed on the SERP*** is no good, then people will not click through.
3. Improve your URLs. Do not smash all the words together in a URL. Use hyphens not underscores, why? If Google uses them and it good enough for their site, and its good enough for yours. i.e. BAD: example.com/cellphonecases.htm GOOD: Create a folder and call it "cell-phone-cases" then put your content page inside that file and call it index.htm or .php whatever. Your sites URL is now "pretty" example.com/cell-phone-cases/. This does not only look better, it ranks better. Don't be too long again smashing every keyword possible... be simple and descriptive. DO NOT use something generic like "page13
4. Make your site easy to navigate. Use breadcrumbs see the top of this page under the header image. There are many bread-crumbing scripts that will take your pages title and folders and create this effect (I will post these in later posts). You can also simply code them in yourself as they are just simple links.
5. Use a site map. A site-map is used to show all relative links for a site on one page. An XML site map seen here will be needed to submit to most search engines. The XML version does not have to be pretty, an optional html or php site map will be need if you want to show your viewers.
6. Have a useful 404 or error page. Google 404 Page Widget Give your reader a way to navigate back to your site.
7. Avoid sloppy writing with misspellings and grammatical errors.
8. ANCHOR TEXT... ANCHOR TEXT is the words in a link. This tells the search engines what the next page may be about. It also provides your viewers the benefit of knowing what you want them to view next, or visit. Put your key words in the anchor text Avoid: next, page1, category1 instead choose: blue cell phone, red cellphone cases etc. Keep it short and descriptive, do not have a whole sentence as a hyperlink. Make them easy to spot, do not hide them by making them the same style as your plain text.
9. Use the heading tag properly. This tells the search engine the topics of you site i.e. Cell Phone Providers
10. Optimize your images. When placing images on your site, use the alt image tag and make your graphic names descriptive. remember a search engine cannot see the words or shapes of your images... so tell them what it is.
11. Use the robots.txt file. Tell the search engines where and what to index and not index. For example, you dont want them to index your download page, right? Google also provides a useful too for that as well: Google robots.txt Tool Tips: disallow your internal SERPs to be indexed, near duplicate pages and URLs created by a proxy service. How to write a robot.txt file for Wordpress
12. Use the rel=nofollow tag. This tag will tell Google that the page you are linking to has no value. The search engines may index the page you are linking to, but will not pass any PageRank® or page reputation. You will want to use this on a page that has no importance i.e. contact us page, SERPs, about us page etc these are pages that probably dont make you money, so why have them rank.
13. Promote the right way through blogs, forums, social media, add you business to the Local Business Directories. You will find more information on the above marketing strategies incoming posts.
14. I cant end on 13... Use site analytics to see where, how and how much traffic particular actions are bringing you. Google Analytics offers this service free.
*the dots .... following a set of words meaning it continues
**Click Through Rate
*** Search Engine Results Page
Read the entire Google's Search Engine Optimization Starter GuideGoogle's Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide, Version 1.1, published 13 November 2008
SEO Elite Version 4.0 Revealed - The Many Faces of SEO Elite
The Google algorithm relies primarily on inbound links to determine your web site's ranking. Inbound links may be defined as clickable text on someone else's site that goes to yours. There are a number of ways to increase both the quality and the quantity of your inbound links.
1) List your URL in major web site directories.
These include Yahoo, DMOZ, Best of the Web and Business.com. And don't just stop with the free directories. There are many with a minor charge between $20 and $100, and Google values their links because of the barrier to entry. However, you must always consider the quality of your links as well as the quantity so determine and limit yourself to the most popular ones.
2) Send out online press releases over PR Newswire.
Releases sent out over PR Newswire generate very strong links because they are picked up by major publications such as Forbes.com, Yahoo! Finance, etc. And each time they are added to a new web site, your contact information and URL are included, thus a new inbound link.
3) Submit articles to content provision sites.
Such as this one. Content provision sites serve as a clearinghouse of material for other web sites. And each time an article is chosen, the author's name and URL must be reproduced.
4) Join professional organizations.
These organizations will provide an online list of members with contact information. Because the URL is in your field of specialty, Google gives it even more emphasis.
5) Start a blog and contribute to it at least once a week.
Each blog entry is published on a new web page with all your contact information in the blog template reproduced. Blogs are considered one of the most powerful ways to generate a plethora of inbound links.
You can also get your blog and URL listed in specialized blog directories.
6) Contribute to local search listings.
There are a number of online local directories that will list your company name and URL. These include Google Maps, Yahoo Local, Live Search Maps and several Internet Yellow Pages (IYPs).
7) Get links to interior pages of your web site.
These links, known as "deep links," tell Google that there is interesting information on your web site besides just the home page. Ideally, up to 30 percent of your links should be deep links. There are a number of ways to create deep links such as inbound links to content provision articles, press releases or newsletters added to your web site. In addition, if you create a blog on your web site (wordpress.org allows this), then any links to your blog will be deep links.
8) Exchange links only if absolutely necessary.
Because of the importance of inbound links, some people created "link farms," pages and pages of links to various companies. Google's algorithm recognizes the structure of links, and if you have a large number of reciprocal links, your web site's ranking could be penalized rather than helped.
9) Publish articles in prominent industry trade magazines with an online edition.
Again, inbound links from publications in your field are valued much more highly than links in general.
10) Obtain links from .edu or .gov domains.
Because of their non-commercial nature, inbound links from .edu or .gov domains are particularly valuable. Sometimes, schools or government agencies can be approached through auxiliary organizations such as the PTA or veterans' organizations.