It is often said, by many search engine optimization experts, that Money Robot Submitter is great in 2019. Others proclaim that Link Building Tools are king. The simple fact is, if you are to be successful using Advanced Seo Software, all aspects of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are essential to the mix.
SEO Hints and Tips and Free SEO Tools
QUESTION: What is web site traffic? Everybody knows what web traffic means, right? Not necessarily, so let's begin with the definition of web traffic from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
"Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a website. This is determined by the number of visitors and the number of pages they visit. Sites monitor the incoming and outgoing traffic to see which parts or pages of their site are popular and if there are any apparent trends, such as one specific page being viewed mostly by people in a particular country. There are many ways to monitor this traffic and the gathered data is used to help structure sites, highlight security problems or indicate a potential lack of bandwidth - not all web traffic is welcome."
ANSWER: Web site traffic in its simplest form is "number of visitors and the number of pages they visit", and most often is measured by # of hits, and unique visitors and is sometimes called "clicks" .
There are almost as many ways "to measure traffic" as there are ways "to increase web site traffic", but primarily you must attract visitors by offering something of value to them, whether that is information, product, or services.
Web Site Traffic - How does web site traffic relate to your profits online?
I believe that the only thing that matters is sales.
If a traffic source provides me 100 visitors a day, but no sales, it is useless.
If a traffic source provides me 10 visitors a day, but 2 sales, it is great.
Same thing with subscribers. If a traffic source nets me 100 subscribers a day, but those subscribers only buy 1 item, that is not as good as a source that nets me 10 subscribers, but they buy 5 items.
So the only thing that matters is sales.
You will however soon come to realize that "creating profits online" will be the key element, because it is only after that goal is established that you will begin to make progress and sell anything seriously for the first time.
The web site traffic goal therefore, is to get to the place where you are actually making multiple sales at a profit online, not to be able to claim bragging rights about a zillion hit's a day.
The ultimate boost to your profits online pays off when you develop with multiple online profit streams regardless of the source of the web site traffic.
Is Increased Web Site Traffic Really Boosting Your Profits?
2019 Link Building Tips
The following is an explanation concerning eleven of the most important tasks you need to know in order to raise a web site's search engine ranking. You may have already discovered that hunting for clues about SEO on line is very unrewarding. Solid SEO information - for free - on the internet - is hard to find. A great deal of money is made by providing teasers and dead end information about how to bring more traffic to your site. I've personally wasted a lot of time and some money on seeking real answers to how to improve a web page's ranking. This article provides some important leads and tips that make a difference in your search engine rankings. I use these myself so I know they work.
The process of performing SEO involves two main areas: on-site optimization and off-site optimization. The rest of this article presents the ins and outs of these two areas.
ON SITE OPTIMIZATION
There are six steps to optimizing your site so search engine crawlers and robots like it:
• Make sure you validate all the code in your site - every page. If you want more information on validating code go to validator.w3.org and use their free services. If you have Adobe Flash anywhere on your site you will probably find that it does not validate. I like flash but this can be a real downer if you also want search engines to like your site. Search for Flash validation - and read the different solutions if you really need to just have to use flash.
• Use keywords carefully and with research. Keywords are important and make a difference. Optimize these by researching your competition's use of keywords and keyword-phrases. Either copy what they are doing, or find your own keyword niche.
• Use your keywords and phrases in your title, H1 and H2 headers, and in the content of your page; however, don't write for the robots. Write for your visitors. Over use of keyword phrases will put you on the bottom of the page ranking. Make sure that your title tag is no more than seven (7) words long and contains your keywords. Use the "|" vertical bar key above your enter key to separate keyword and keyword phrases in the title.
• Using images for navigation look great but crawlers and robots can't see them. When you use an image - for any reason - make sure that you provide a liberally descriptive 'alt' tag ending with | image. Google particularly likes that. Try not to use images by themselves for navigation because they robots don't read them.
• Create a sitemap.xml file so that crawlers and robots can look in one file and see what is on your site and crawl from there. Google has an excellent piece of software called GSiteCrawler that creates a sitemap file, uploads it to your web site if you want it to, and pings Google and Yahoo that the file is there - or has changed.
OFF SITE OPTIMIZATION
Off site optimization really means making your site popular for people. The concept is simple but there is work involved. There are 5 essential off site optimization items:
• Link to relevant, free, on-line directories. Only link with directories and other sites that have a Google ranking that's higher than yours. A rule of thumb for me isa ranking of at least a 3 but that depends on how competitive the market is for the business that your web site is in.
• Do not link to YellowPages.com or other pay for listing services unless the market that you are in is one that has a very strong history of getting sales results through the phone. YellowPages.com and others will promise you the world but my experience with clients and with myself is that they just want to get your one-year commitment and move on. They aren't interested in your success.
• When getting links on other sites, make sure you use your keywords for the link - not your URL.
• It is OK to link to other sites - just don't go hog wild.
• Write articles and submit them to free submission listings. In these articles you often cannot refer directly to your site. Many (not all) sites avoid marketing scams and spammers by disallowing links and URLs in the text. That's ok because they all allow you to refer to your author bio which is on it's own page on the web site. So write lots of useful articles and remember to refer them to your bio - on the web site in question. Place these articles in their own listing on your web page - and refer to them in your articles when you can. The main idea is to make your site popular so write articles about topics you can help others with and then refer to your bio. If you do it right - lots of people will link to your site - including other 'ezines' and article farms that will refer to your article or copy it for themselves.
• Create a social network account just for the business or web site and place customer comments, sales events, and no BS personal information about how you are dealing with the business and what you are planning. Please keep your competition in mind and don't give them information too soon. Keep your customer's in mind and use the social network to help people and meet people - just like you would. If you have an SEO client then you've got to make sure that they are on board, they keep the social network up to date, and you just support them in it and make sure you have lots of links to the site from the network, and links to the social network from your site.
These instructions will get your SEO off the ground. Please realize that this list of optimization techniques is easy to read through but you will have to spend time nurturing links, generating excitement, and getting popular!
10 SEO Tips Every Website Owner Should Know About Search Engine Optimization
Is svchost.exe slowing down your PC? If your computer is slowing right down and grinding to a halt a process that is part of windows could be causing the problem. This slows down your computer by using the processor or CPU constantly to use up as 95% or more of the CPU and prevent your computer doing anything else.
How do you know if you need to stop svchost.exe slowing down your PC?
If your computer keeps pausing and freezing for no apparent reason and then carries on working again you need to look what is causing this and find out how to stop it. The first thing you need to do is to open the windows task manager and see what is going on.
Task manager is opened by pressing the CTRL-ALT-DEL keys at the same time. Once you have done this and it opens up go to the processes tab. If you see several instances of this process (svchost) running look at where it says CPU. This figure is the percentage by each process is using the CPU. If you see svchost.exe is using up 90% or more of the CPU then this is the cause of the problem.
How do I stop svchost.exe from slowing down my PC?
First of all you need to know what svchost.exe is used by certain files to start them. These files are called DLL files. If this is all a foreign language to you all you need to know is DLL files are the interface between the programs and windows and windows cannot run without them.
You cannot just disable svchost.exe it is required to run windows and you cannot stop it If you did programs would not be able to run. So how do you stop the problem? The solution is to find which DLL file or program is causing svchost.exe to eat away at the CPU and stop that and there are two ways to do this.
The hard way
The hard way is to download a tool such as process explorer and then go through each process and see what it is being used for. In the case of svchost.exe you will need to look and see what DLL files are using it and making it use up so much of your CPU.
This will then show you exactly each one is doing and you can stop it. The problem here this is both time consuming and you will have to go through the same process each time you experience this problem because each time your computer restarts so do all the processes.
The easy way
It might not just be a DLL file causing the problem but several other things and by eliminating them quickly you can stop this problem.
#1 If you have enabled automatic windows updates your computer could be downloading large updates frequently. The easiest way to stop this is to disable automatic updates by going into the windows control panel and security center and disabling it from there and then downloading updates when you need to when you are not using your computer. You can do this from the windows update tab on the start menu.
#2 You may have a virus, a trojan or spyware on your system. If this is the case it will drive svchost.exe up to near 100% constantly and you should run a full virus scan and a system scan with software that is able to detect malware and trojans.
#3 You can also use a system scanner and health check software to determine what is causing the problem without spending time and money trying to figure out what is causing this problem.
If svchost.exe is slowing down your computer you can stop it and speed it up again by running through these steps and this will protect your computer too by running a quick system scan.