It is often said, by many search engine optimization experts, that Money Robot Submitter is great in 2018. Others proclaim that Link Building Tools are king. The simple fact is, if you are to be successful using Advanced Seo Software, all aspects of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) are essential to the mix.
WordPress SEO For Achieving Top Google Rankings
While the term "content is king" is certainly true for web masters, you need to have ways to deliver that content to your visitors. I'd like to outline my favorite 5, that is what I consider to be "best in class" pieces of software to build your web presence.
First of all, let me set the ground rules. I'm going to assume you have hosting and that hosting provides MySQL databases and PHP. I would also say Java, but none of my top 5 require Java, so I'll save that discussion for another day. Another thing I'd like to point out is that all of my picks are either freeware or open source, so you won't need to buy any of these. Let's get down to business.
The 5th best software for building your web site.
I have a two way tie for my fifth favorite piece of web site software. They are Nucleus for blogs and Mambo for a content management system. If you read further down, both of these were beaten out for higher spots by other software but they deserve honorable mention. These are both excellent pieces of software and of course they are free. Mambo is an open source product and although I don't see mention of open source in the Nucleus web site, it is a community driven effort under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
The 4th best software for building your web site.
Photo gallery software. Okay, there are a million wallpaper sites on the net, but the one thing most of them have in common is that they are extremely popular. The reason for this is clear, people like pictures, desktop wallpaper and otherwise. I don't personally run a wallpaper site, but I do use photo gallery software to serve images to my other sites (and for personal family photos). The software I chose in this category is called Coppermine. This software is easy to use and customize. Did I mention that it's also free!
The 3rd best software for building your web site.
Blogging is very popular on the net right now and there are a ton of places that will let you start your own blog at no cost. Of course the drawback to this is that they usually put their ads on your site. Nothing in this world is truly free, they are making money off your work. Install your own blog software and control your own destiny. My favorite blog software is Serendipity. Of all the top choices listed here, this one is probably the most debatable. Their are other good free choices in this category such as Wordpress and Nucleus. After trying a sampling of other software, Serendipity was the easiest to use, place ads on had the most attractive layouts (with the least work). Others will certainly argue this choice, and to this day I have blogs in both Nucleus and Serendipity.
The 2nd best software for building your web site.
Community forums are a great way to boost your web sites content. Get the visitors to do the work of putting relevant content on your site and over time you will have a perpetual content machine. My favorite forum software is phpBB. PhpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package (quote taken right from their web site). I found phpBB easy to install, stable and you can't argue with the price, it's free! There is a very active user community and it's easy to find add ons and customizations.
And finally, my #1 pick for the best web site software.
Joomla! Joomla is a content management system which has it's roots in another product, Mambo. I've used Joomla on more than a dozen web sites and am very happy with the flexibility it provides, it's stability and with the use of add ons, it's search engine optimization capabilities.
The current version (as of this writing) is 1.0.12 with 1.5 in beta. Joomla is an open source product, meaning that it is developed as a community effort and the source code is freely available. It's easy to find add ons for Joomla such as templates, SEO add ons and more. The install for Joomla (on GoDaddy) was painless for me, simply follow the enclosed instructions. If you haven't looked at Joomla for your web site yet, I strongly suggest that you take a closer look at it.
2018 Link Building Tips
The argument has been raging since the internet made it possible to shop and work from remote corners of the world - to outsource or not. Given the nature of SEO, it is only natural that there is much debate on both sides as far as SEO outsourcing is concerned. While many people fight outsourcing tooth and nail, others advocate it rigorously. So, what is the truth - should search engine or SE optimization be outsourced? What are pros and cons of outsourcing? Would you be saving money by doing SEO in-house? Are the benefits of in-house optimization worth it?
First off, it is necessary to understand what search engine optimization involves.
- SEO content writing
- SEO link building
- Analysis of competition and assessing the work that needs to be done to pip the competition
- Keyword research to ensure visibility when the most important keywords are researched
- Title optimization and HTML tag optimization
- SEO monitoring and calibration
A look at the above processes is sufficient to understand that SEO is not child's play. In fact, it requires quite a bit of expertise. More importantly, it requires single-minded commitment to the goal of achieving high rankings. Add to this the fact that SE algorithms are constantly in a state of flux and you can easily see that dedicated, long term efforts are a must for success in search engine optimization.
Pros of outsourcing search engine optimization:
- By outsourcing search engine optimization to a reputed firm, you can easily take advantage of a wealth of experience and expertise without a moment's delay. Thus, medium and small sized companies can take advantage of a level playing field when competing with large companies, as SEO does not consider the size of companies when deciding ranking of pages.
- If you know next to nothing about computers and the internet in general, the easiest way to beat the learning curve and top search engine rankings is to outsource SEO.
- The SEO outsourcing partner is committed to achieving results. Thus, the outsourcing partner may be held responsible for results - or the lack of it. In-house outsourcing may not produce the same results as they may not have an equal sense of responsibility.
- Reputed SE optimization companies are well aware of white hat and black hat SEO strategies. Black hat SEO strategies can get a website blacklisted by search engines - even if these strategies were employed by mistake. By outsourcing SEO to a reputed company, such mistakes could be avoided.
- Reputed SEO companies monitor changing search engine algorithms continuously. They also make use of several metrics to measure the success of current SEO strategies and make changes as and when needed to ensure SEO success.
- Outsourcing is highly cost effective when compared to in-house SE Optimization.
Cons of outsourcing search engine optimization:
- SEO must be outsourced to expert professionals, failing which desired results may not be achieved. Also, it is necessary to avoid black hat SEO strategies.
- If you are dealing with an anonymous company, there is always the risk of employing someone with little or no accountability.
SEO Equalizer - Is It Worth It?
There are no details available about the exact working of Google since it is ever-changing in nature. Therefore the dilemma arises that whether one must go for optimizing individual web pages or whole website.
Theoretically Google will give preference; in analyzing URL of your main website rather than specific web pages as main URL happens to feature more inbound links than specific pages. An efficient optimize of your main website using lot of keywords is a difficult task, so optimizing of specific web pages with different keywords should be considered instead.
An Instance: Suppose you own website of a hotel in Washington which is optimized with diverse keywords for each individual web page:
- Main Keywords will be used to optimize it such as Hotels in Washington or Washington's Hotels etc.
Your URL of the Website /lodging-in-Washington- Keywords use for optimizing this page would be Staying Places in Washington, etc
It might be possible that the main menu of your website is being veiled of the web pages; embedded with Specific Keywords. These additional pages with highly specific keywords are only meant for attracting more visitors to your site. It will be a complex task for you to get page rank one of Google by trying to optimize URL of the main page with all those keywords. However, distributing the load of keywords all across individual pages of your website will make the task much more easy and lucid, thus also simultaneously making it less complex for Google too to understand your objective.